- Three years' membership in Texas Municipal Clerks Association, Inc.
- Enrollment in all four courses and successful completion all homework assignments in Course 1, Course 2, Course 3, and Course 4.
- Successful examination on each course's homework.
- Full attendance at eight seminars: two TMCCP seminars for each course designation (Course 1, Course 2, Course 3, and Course 4).
- You may use a series of six TMCCP webinars to fulfill one seminar attendance requirement once during your certification.
- Of the eight required TMCCP seminars, two may be attended virtually.
Note: Five of the required seminars must be attended in-person. Three may be attended via distance learning (one series of six webinars and/or two virtual seminars).
- Note: We reserve the right to limit the number of attendees at in-person seminars, virtual seminars, and webinars.
- Note: To receive seminar credit, you must be enrolled in the corresponding course for which the seminar you are attending is credited, or you must enroll in that course within one calendar year.
Requirements for graduation must be met by November 15th prior to the year in which an enrollee intends to graduate at the annual TMCCP January graduation ceremony during the TMCCP Election Law Seminar. When ready to graduate, graduates will receive an email with the graduation form.
Requirements for TRMC Recertification
After an enrollee has graduated from the Texas Municipal Clerks Certification Program, recertification is required every five years to maintain Texas Registered Municipal Clerk (TRMC) status.
TMCCP Certificates: New Framing Options
We have partnered with Framing Success to offer graduates the option purchasing a customized mat and frame for their TMCCP certificate.